As we age, what we women are most worried is about the ageing process. This includes getting fine lines and wrinkles, which can change the appearance of your face. Though this is a natural process, there are ways to reduce wrinkles and get a natural glow on your skin. Here comes the solution to it, which is a wrinkle filler that can help you through these aesthetic issues.
What is a wrinkle filler?
Wrinkle filler is made of hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxyapatite, which is the same one found in the human bones and tissues. These fillers will fill in the wrinkles making your skin even. Approved by the FDA, these fillers are injected into the skin to treat specific issues.
Wrinkle fillers are very cost-effective as compared to any other traditional method. This procedure of wrinkle fillings can be done in 30 minutes. If done well by an expert, the result can last for up to 4 months (depending on the type of your skin and your overall health).
If you are looking for taking up this procedure, then you should go to Retens. They are experts in any kind of aesthetic procedures including wrinkle fillers. They have a product named Ellanse which can provide instant filling and wrinkle repair effects. It is a gel that is made of polycaprolactone (PCL) and biodegradable materials (CMC) that is easily absorbed in the human body. PCL accelerates the production of collagen that can provide the long-term effect of 1-4 years. While CMC provides instant filling and wrinkle repair effects.
These 少女針 have become very popular to improve the imperfections of the face. Herewith every uses the production of collagen will keep increasing and you will get younger-looking skin.
- They make you look younger
- They increase the production of collagen that is required to keep your skin look younger
- This procedure is non-surgical, simple and quick as it will take approximately 30 minutes.
- There is no downtime here as compared to surgical procedures.
- The majority of compounds used in this product are made of natural compounds like hyaluronic acid.
- This will give you natural-looking skin and nothing different from your previous appearance which happens in most surgical procedures.
- These fillers can be combined with any other products like Botox or Dysport for wrinkles that are deeper and longer. These products tend to numb the activity of the muscles that are causing deep wrinkles.
- There might be some discomfort during the treatment, which can be easily managed with an anaesthetic.
- Some risks involved in this treatment include allergies or small bumps under the skin if done by an inexperienced doctor.
- There are also chances of skin turning bluish called as Tyndall effect. But this can be treated at an expert anaesthetic clinic. Sometimes it might also cause the death of skin cells.
- Some rare side effects include blindness, nerve paralysis and skin scarring when aggressive wrinkle fillers are used. (This may not be permanent though).
- There can be some itching, rashes, swelling in many cases. There may be lumps formed under the skin, which may block the blood vessels.
The most important thing here is to find an experienced clinic to get this treatment done.