Acne is like uninvited guests – it comes without invitation and won’t leave despite lots of efforts.
So, when you can’t get rid of pimples and the horrendous acne scars by yourself, it’s time to visit a dermatologist already.
The good news is that acne and acne scars can be handled – and not just handled, but eliminated – when you undergo treatments like the Clinicare acne treatment.
Dig deeper to explore the three best acne handling techniques that have many side benefits too.
- Bela MD+
It’s one of the safest – and dramatic – acne scar treatment methods. It’s not a single procedure, but a combination of many:
- It begins with a microdermabrasion for exfoliation.
- Once exfoliation gets rid of dead cells, a bio-infusion serum will be administered according to the condition you want to be treated (yes, Bela MD+ treats more than just acne).
- Third in line is medium-frequency electromechanical. The entire aim is to boost blood circulation and oxygen supply.
- Once oxygen starts gushing in plenty, fine Hydrogen water penetrates inside the skin cells.
- Last in line is Electroporation. It aims at improving the permeability of your skin, giving it a chance to breathe without the interference of oil and sebum.
Sounds complicated, right? Well, as complex as it is, the results are also fast and there’s absolutely no recovery downtime needed.
As long as you wear a high SPF 50+ sunscreen and stay out of direct sunlight, you’ll start noticing the results within a couple of hours after the treatment.
- RF microneedling
If you’ve ever wondered why those microneedles are pinched inside the skin, now is the time to get some real answers.
The procedure is known as RF microneedling because microneedles are used to wound the skin in a controlled manner and then radiofrequency waves are used to heat the skin cells.
The collagen gets a kick out of the increased oxygen supply. The wounds only trigger the response of collagen to start producing damage-free cells and slowly replace them with the supple new ones.
- Chemical Peeling
Don’t let the word CHEMICAL scare you. When chemical peeling is administered in a clinically controlled environment at the hands of expert doctors at clinics like Clinicare, you need not worry about any damage.
The peel will focus on exfoliation, opening clogged pores, and killing acne-causing bacteria. Eventually, the blemish-free skin will reveal itself.
Getting flawless skin is a work of responsibility. The biggest responsibility is to find the right doctors. Always choose the best ones only.